Le 05/12/2016 13:50, Samuel Gougeon a écrit :
Le 05/12/2016 13:15, Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :
I didn't know.. but using the same handle for the console and the root window is very misleading to me. Scilab is full of misleading stuff like this...

Right. Already, this get(0) object is named "Console" while its available properties are all about the screen device ;)
My fault: i am mixing "Console properties" with "Root properties" (=> screen parameters)
But there are 2 different help pages for the same get(0) object...
https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/console_properties.html
https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/root_properties.html

* The display of get(0) could be extended to read-only root_properties
* The root_property page could be merged in the Console_properties one.

SG