Le 30/10/2019 à 12:41, Perrichon a écrit :

Hello Samuel,

Thanks you for your positive response. It gives me hope

Yes, i think i planned using it when i did the job, but then the dot with a literal decimal number like "2" that becomes "2." yielded 2..s , that was KO. Detecting decimal integers, trimming their dot... I have given rid of it, without thinking about variables. We could try with a small space as well.
Even small things take time to be tuned...
And there are _a lot_ of little things.