Hi Noel,

If I am providing a Virtual IP to the client, why would the client then request
from a DHCP server....

I thought maybe I could set DHCP(6) in attr but its not supported by
Windows....

>     # Win10 supports ADDR(1) DNS(3) NBNS(4) SRV ADDR6(8) DNS6(10) SRV6
>     # OSX supports ADDR DHCP(6) DNS MASK(2) ADDR6 DHCP6(12) DNS6
> DNS_DOMAIN(25)

You say "You must *not* use the dhcp plugin of strongSwan to request the IP"
then what is the option rightsourceip=%dhcp for?

Have you had any success at this working and have the configuration because I
spent a *solid* 20 hours yesterday and countless days before trying to get this
to work.

Kind regards,

Christian Salway
IT Consultant - Naimuri