For your information, my source directory and unit test source directory is
same.
will it be a point for getting 0% coverage..??

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Walding [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 11:27 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Clover generates 0% code coverage reports

I noticed this a while back also.

Although it's not much of a solution, I found if you run

maven clean
maven clover:html-report
maven clover:html-report

It would then be generated correctly.

I still get transient errors like this in CVS HEAD, but will be looking
at fixing this prior to the release.

I blame Clover's absurd insistence on migrating everything to Ant
tasks.  But I'm just a grumpy mongrel.