Hello-

I'm wondering if I'm misreading the documentation on snapshot
dependencies-

I have the following in my project.xml file-

<dependency>
   <groupId>JXTA</groupId>
   <artifactId>jxta</artifactId>
   <version>SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>

To my understanding from reading the documentation this should pull the
"Latest Version" from the repository.  I get the response though-

WARNING: Failed to download jxta-SNAPSHOT.jar
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied
dependency:
jxta-SNAPSHOT.jar

So it looks like it's trying to pull down a file named jxta-SNAPSHOT.jar
instead of pulling down the latest version (jxta-2.1.jar)

Am I doing something wrong? Can someone explain to me better how the
snapshot functionality is supposed to work?

Luciano Moretti