Oh, and one more thing, you will need to run it from the command line for
the first time to cache the server cert.
AND , if you are on an NT network (!!!)  the netbios name is not the same
as fully qualified host (!!!)
lon011141 is not the same as lon011141.net.intra

-Nick

Extranet
Nick MINUTELLO/UK/EUROPE/[EMAIL PROTECTED] - 26/06/2003 19:03

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]