Paul Libbrecht wrote:
I was thinking about writing a servlet that would accept as parameters a project name and version, as well as a main-class and invocation attribute. The result would be a jnlp file referring a jar served from the maven repository (probably following the repository chain defined in the associated maven) with references to jnlp-described project-dependencies and their jar(s).

To make that thing short, allow me a quick question: how can I instantiate a maven Project object ? Oh, and should I switch to the dev list for that ? (just fearing).

Paul