Jason van Zyl wrote:
To make that thing short, allow me a quick question: how can I instantiate a maven Project object ? Oh, and should I switch to the dev list for that ? (just fearing).

import org.apache.maven.MavenUtils;

File f = new File( "project.xml" );
Project p = MavenUtils.getProject( f );

Well... doesn't sound perfect...

-> runing this as a test gives me an out-of-memory error, it looks like it's not a good idea to invoke MavenUtils.getProject(file) from within maven

-> what interests me is to have the dependencies... and what I get in maven.xml,
<echo message="blop ${project.getDependencies() == null}"/>
says true whereas the project has an amount of dependencies.

Am I following the wrong route ?

Paul