On 14 Aug 2003, at 12:27:37 [GMT +0200] Kristine Weissbarth wrote:

>> Is there a property which can be set to specify the directory where
>> the jxr files should be copied to?
>> How can I get Javadoc to understand that the directory where my
>> project.xml is situated already is the package directory?

>From looking at the jxr plugin's jelly file, it looks like you can set
these properties:

  maven.jxr.destdir
  maven.jxr.destdir.test

They default to ${maven.docs.dest}/xref and
${maven.docs.dest}/xref-test, respectively.

I don't know about javadoc locations, but you might be able to figure
it out by going to your expanded plugin directory and looking at
javadoc's jelly script. You can add <echo> statements to display the
property values.

  Jeff

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]