hi,

I am trying to use javadoc- and jxr-Plugin within a project with a
subprojects-structure as follows:

project
|-subproject1
|       |-de
|          |-enterprise
|               |-subproject1
|                    |- name1
|                    |- name2
|-subproject2
|       |-de
|          |-enterprise
|               |...

while the package name is de.enterprise.subroject1.name1,
de.enterprise.subroject1.name2, ...

Using the reactor I have the maven.xml in the subprojects directories
(e.g. subproject1) and the project.xml inside the 'package directories'
(e.g. project/subproject1/de/enterprise/subproject1/name1).
But in doing so my Javadocs are not generated anymore and the jxr files
are copied into the wrong directory (xref instead of
xref/de/enterprise/subproject1/name1).

Is there a property which can be set to specify the directory where the
jxr files should be copied to?
How can I get Javadoc to understand that the directory where my
project.xml is situated already is the package directory?

Or maybe, am I missing something. Maybe the problem is another? Why does
Javadoc does not generate correctly (POM: <package> is set to ${basedir}
and <sourceDirectory> to
($project_home)subproject1/de/enterprise/subproject1/name1 (e.g.))?

Thank you for any helping advice.