Thanks for info.

My comments inside your message:

This worked to get some of my dependencies, not all of them.

> However, note that there are some _severe_ issues with repo overrides
> and plugins. Plugins don't seem to be able to pick up remote
> and local
> repo overrides from a project's property files. This is why
> when I do my
> builds, all the dependencies the plugins themselves need come from
> ibiblio, and only my own dependencies come from my filesystem remote
> repo. Even then, everything totally breaks when I use the
> multiproject
> plugin, as it gets even more confused.

Yes, now I'm stuck at the same place as you (I'm using maven-beta-10), some
plugins
dependencies are not being copied over from the remote repositories.

I need to find out which plugins are and how they are getting their
dependencies.

Rogelio