Under this circumstances, relative file URLs, Maven is unable to supply jar
dependencies to its plugins.

I'm using the jar:install goal in my component, and the first plugin to be
loaded it seems that is maven-artifact-plugin-1.0-SNAPSHOT and Maven
couldn't find its dependencies.

If I use an absolute file URL for maven.repo.remote everything works fine,
but I cannot use this as a solution since other developers will have
different SCM work directories.

In other things I found the following, if I erase the "/repository"
directory from my local repository I get a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
velocity at the middle of the jar dependencies copying, if I run maven
again, everything works fine :-\. I erased that directory when I was trying
to have a new local repository but just the jar files.

I don't know if this new or not, I'll post it into JIRA anyway.

Rogelio