How do I integrate rmic into the jar goal ?

Thanks

Pat

-----Original Message-----
From: Bateman, Patrick eMEDIA [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 August 2003 11:05
To: 'Maven Users List'
Subject: Test Plugin : maven.junit.sysproperties

I'm trying the set two properties for my JUnit tests using
'maven.junit.sysproperties'

maven.junit.sysproperties=mtconfig_env mtconfig_dir
mtconfig_env=${mtconfig_env}
mtconfig_dir=${basedir}/../mt_config/

This cause a stack overflow because mt_config is self referencing.

What I really want to achieve is to initialise mtconfig_env with an
environment varaible from the OS.

How do Maven property files load environment variables from the OS?

Thanks

Pat