Hi!

What is the best way to integrate jaxrpc - which is part of the Java Web Service Developer Pack (Java WSDP) - into the dependeny list of my project.xml file? I need it because i want to have Axis in my dependencies list also.

The problem is that there seems to be no download place available for jaxrpc.jar which I could use in the URL parameter of the dependency element. The place at ibiblio does not contain jar files for jaxrpc ( http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/jaxrpc/ ).

Of course, one solution is to copy jaxrpc.jar to $MAVEN_REPO_LOCAL/jaxrpc/jars/jaxrpc-1.0.jar, but this is not very elegant.

Markus