From: "Darren Hartford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Maven Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 3:45 PM
Subject: RE: maven xdoclet

Just putting my two cents - I am using the xdoclet plugin now, and I think
it's great.  My projects are all built using maven, no ant scripts. Just
need to look for the appropiate use of ejbdoclet and webdoclet tags within
maven; which is for the most part the same property-value pairs as in ant.

As for struts-config, try this within webdoclet:
---code---
            <strutsconfigxml
destdir="generated/webapp/WEB-INF"
mergedir="src/merge"
version="1.1"/>
---end code---

Of course, need to adjust for your environment, but this works for me.

-D