Hi,

The title is not really clear.  My question is: I've read that RC1 release is a
few days away (or was that war plugin release). Anyway, I have an issue where I
ask whether sar bundling support could be added to the ear plugin.

It is a minor change and if it will get it in quicker I will make the patch and
submit.

What I need to know is whether the developers will include it or not?

Although sar's are probably JBoss specific, it makes more sense for me to put
the functionality in the ear plugin than anywhere else.

Regards,

--
Alwyn Schoeman
SMART Money Inc.

If you're a SMARTY and you're using the better DNS connections, you
can access my homepage at http://nevyn.smarties.com.ph/Members/alwyn.
The other unlucky ones: http://10.126.68.24/myplone