Siegfried Göschl wrote:
There is a third option - I just integrated MAVEN into an existing ANT build environment without giving up the "large existing build" (400 KByte of ANT scripts) and more than 100 subprojects.

Basically I reap the report generation of MAVEN and everything else is done by the existing ANT build plus a few more ANT scripts for
invoking MAVEN. The setup is not for the "faint hearted" but there was no other way doing it with the given timeframe of two weeks.

Do you have any "Best Practices" or "Lessons Learned" type tips for this kind of hybrid setup? We are also in the process of moving a large corporate project into maven, and would greatly benefit from the lesson's learned in your setup.

/* joakim */