Hi

I think the plugins are searched in the local repo and after this in
the remote repo...

Could someone tell me how I can use the optional plugins, now. Since they
are shifted out of the maven core plugins?
I had no problem to install the NCSS Plugin from sourceforge. But I can't
get a jar from the jdiff Plugin in the optional plugins.

I tried to check the project out of cvs to build it myself, but that
didn't created the jar that work (maven jar:jar).

Thanks a lot
Martin Jäger