De: "Nicolas De Loof" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A: "Maven Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 21/10/03
Objet: maven convert-snapshots

Hi all,

I'm using maven 1.0-RC1 on windows. I'm trying to use maven
convert-snapshots goal.

On my remote repository, I've got SNAPSHOT jars with timestamped version
and
${artifact}-snapshot-version text file, with correct timestamp inside
it.

when I use "maven convert-snapshots", maven ask for dependency updates
but here is what I get :

convert-snapshots:
<dependency>
      <groupId>cgey-commons</groupId>
      <artifactId>cgey-commons-configuration</artifactId>
      <version>SNAPSHOT</version>
      <type>jar</type>
      <properties>
        <war.bundle>true</war.bundle>
      </properties>
    </dependency>    [echo]
<dependency>
      <groupId>cgey-commons</groupId>
      <artifactId>cgey-commons-configuration</artifactId>
      <version>SNAPSHOT</version>
      <type>jar</type>
      <properties>
        <war.bundle>true</war.bundle>
      </properties>
    </dependency>    [echo]
Do you want to update this dependency? [yes]

As you can see, maven did not update jar version with it's timestamp.

What to do ?

Nico.

Un mot doux à envoyer? Une sortie ciné à organiser? Faites le en temps
réel avec MSN Messenger! C'est gratuit!   http://ifrance.com/_reloc/m