I am new to Maven (previously used Ant), and am loving it.

I have customized many of the reports, and added content to the site,
and everything is coming along well. But I have two questions that I
have not been able to resolve on my own.

1) When the Dashboard plugin runs I get an empty dashboard-data.xml and
no data on the report. (the xml contains just the dashboard open and
closing tag.) All the dashboard settings have been left at their
defaults.

2) Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to fix classes quickly when
checkstyle reports errors? We have 12,500 errors :), not all of which
need to be fixed (we'll make some changes to the checkstyle format), but
many do. I could use jalopy but then I have to replicate all the rules
from checkstyle to jalopy. Any other suggestions?

Brian N. Burridge
IBM Global Services