I've read through several postings about multiproject site navigation
in the archives, and downloaded the WebShop example, but I'm still
unable to get absolute paths to work in my subprojects.

My multiproject/navigation.xml contains:

  <menu name="Projects">
    #foreach ($reactorProject in $reactorProjects)
      <item name="$reactorProject.name"  href="/multiproject/${reactorProject.name}
    #end
  </menu>

But the leading slash is always missing from the resulting index.html
file:

In fact, the same thing happens with the hrefs in the parent's
xdocs/navigation.xml file.

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

I'm using RC2 built from CVS on 11/25/03. My xdoc plugin is
1.5-SNAPSHOT. Looks like its files have not been updated since my
11/25/03 install.

    Jeff

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]