We are currently using Maven to build our project.  Yesterday, it
started acting up.  We have not made any changes to our configuration
files, or upgraded Maven.  Out of the blue, when we build the project,
Maven freezes at the following portion of the build:

0 [main] INFO services.BaseServiceBroker  - Added Mapping for Service:
XmlRpcSer
vice
10 [main] INFO services.BaseServiceBroker  - Start Initializing service
(early):
 XmlRpcService
140 [main] INFO services.BaseServiceBroker  - Finish Initializing
service (early
): XmlRpcService
140 [main] INFO services.BaseServiceBroker  - Finished initializing all
services
!

And it will not complete the build.  There are no errors displayed in
the console.  Has anybody else had this happen?