What do you mean add your projects and reactor?
I have a top level minimal project.xml, then have my projects in
suboridinate directories each with a project.xml. I have verified the
calling java:compile and jar:install work in all sub-priojects. Then at the
top I call maven multiproject:install. It is not complaining about not being
able to download any plugins.

I have set in project.properties the following:
maven.multiproject.includes=utility/project.xml,properties/project.xml,excep
tionHandler/project.xml,keyUtility/project.xml

When it does a multiproject:install it performs it in the right order.
Strange that I only see output from maven about compiling and test only
about the first sub-project. However all the jars are created and installed.

But on a multiprojectclean it should do it in reverse order, but doesn't.

I have not seen any directed graph
Thanks,
                            \  /
Ron Hahne           (* *)