"Hahne, Ronald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 02/01/2004
01:33:32 AM:

> What do you mean add your projects and reactor?
> I have a top level minimal project.xml, then have my projects in
> suboridinate directories each with a project.xml. I have verified the
> calling java:compile and jar:install work in all sub-priojects. Then at
the
> top I call maven multiproject:install. It is not complaining about not
being
> able to download any plugins.
>
> I have set in project.properties the following:

maven.multiproject.includes=utility/project.xml,properties/project.xml,excep
> tionHandler/project.xml,keyUtility/project.xml
>
> When it does a multiproject:install it performs it in the right order.
> Strange that I only see output from maven about compiling and test only
> about the first sub-project. However all the jars are created and
installed.
Which version of Maven are you using?

> But on a multiprojectclean it should do it in reverse order, but
doesn't.
multiproject:clean will operate in the same order as multiproject:install.
Is there some problem with that?

> I have not seen any directed graph
It's built internally and used to work out which order to run the builds.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting