Regarding the xdoclet plugin. I hacked it myself to fix the issue. All you need to change is the last dependency in the project.xml so that it has this:

<dependency>
  <groupId>xdoclet</groupId>
  <artifactId>xjavadoc</artifactId>
  <version>1.0.2</version>
  <url>http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net</url>
</dependency>

I've attached my hacked version of the original plugin. Hopefully it will make it through.

Rob

Sonnek, Ryan wrote:

The problem you are havins is due to the xdoclet plugin looking for the
xjavadoc artifact in the xjavadoc groupId (which doesn't exist on ibiblio).
I've filed a upload request to have xjavadoc moved into it's own groupId,
but it hasn't been done yet.  That being said, there's more wrong with the
xdoclet plugin than just the xjavadoc dependency......