From: Jefferson K. French [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 15:58
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: multiproject target overriding

How are you invoking the goal in the child project? I'm not seeing the
same behavior here. I have the following goals:

Parent
------
check   - invokes multiproject with checkit goal
checkit - echos a message

Child (extends Parent)
-----
checkit - echos a different message

When I cd to the child project and run 'maven checkit' I just get the
child's output. When I run 'maven check', it invokes the parent's
check goal, but I do not get any messages from the parent's checkit
goal.

  Jeff

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]