Correction to myself: looks like there is a new plugin in the works called 'announcement'. Source is here:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven-plugins/announcement/

Nothing on the maven site yet, so I assume it is not official. Comments, Jason or Vincent?

jeff

Jeffrey Bonevich wrote:
Don't know about 'Announcement', but there is a Changes report in Maven that you can populate from an xdoc-based changes.xml page. See http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/changes/

or you could just create your own using the standard xdocs. I have done the latter before.

jeff

ami mehta wrote:

Hi,

I am newbbie and I was developing a website for my company using maven. One
of interesting features that we want to use is Announcement feature of
maven. I understand that you have to announcement directorty in the file
system. However there is no documentation as to how this work and what kind
of properties it requires to set . Can someone guide me through it.

-Ami

-- jeff bonevich mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Arthur C. Clarke

build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
Rich Cook

"All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors."
Unknown