From: Jeffrey Bonevich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 January 2004 06:05
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Announcement Feature

Correction to myself: looks like there is a new plugin in the works
called 'announcement'.  Source is here:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven-plugins/announcement/

Nothing on the maven site yet, so I assume it is not official.
Comments, Jason or Vincent?

It's there:

http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/announcement/

-Vincent

jeff

Jeffrey Bonevich wrote:

Don't know about 'Announcement', but there is a Changes report in

Maven

that you can populate from an xdoc-based changes.xml page.  See
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/changes/

or you could just create your own using the standard xdocs. I have

done

the latter before.

jeff

ami mehta wrote:

Hi,

I am newbbie and I was developing a website for my company using
maven. One
of interesting features that we want to use is Announcement feature

of

maven. I understand that you have to announcement directorty in the

file

system. However there is no documentation as to how this work and

what

kind
of properties it requires to set . Can someone guide me through it.

-Ami

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up ? fast & reliable Internet access

with

prime features! http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-

us&page=dialup/home&ST=1

jeff bonevich
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from

magic."

Arthur C. Clarke

build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
Rich Cook

"All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors."
Unknown