http://maven.apache.org/reference/developers/releasing-plugins.html

Alex Vollmer wrote:

The 'plugin:install' goal installs the JAR in the local repository, I
want a goal that installs the JAR in the remote repository.

--Alex V.

On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 12:58, Incze Lajos wrote:

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 11:48:46AM -0800, Alex Vollmer wrote:

What Maven goal will allow me to deploy my plugin to our repository the
same way I would deploy any other kind of artifact? Basically the normal
'jar:deploy' puts the JAR file in the 'jars' sub-directory and I want it
to go into the 'plugins' sub-directory.

Thanks in advance.

--Alex V.

plugin:install

incze

Alex Vollmer

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Software Engineer
Tenzing Communications, Inc.
705 Fifth Avenue South, Suite 700
Seattle, WA 98104 USA

T: +1 206.607.2869

Bring your laptop and try inflight email on your next United,
Continental or Cathay Pacific flight. All you need is your laptop, user
ID, password, and email server URL. Tenzing Communications, Inc.
provides inflight email systems that help airborne travelers stay in
touch.

-- Mark Diggory Software Developer Harvard MIT Data Center http://www.hmdc.harvard.edu