module B has schema B which references A. Unless the results from module A are available in the classloader for the schema compiler when compiling B, the schema compiler will generate duplicates for what id did for module A.

thanks
david jencks

On Friday, February 13, 2004, at 09:49 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

What about using the project.xml from the plugin? You can add dependencies
via the <dependencies> subnode...

Is this not adequate?

-john

-----Original Message-----
From: David Jencks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 12:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Can I set the classpath for a plugin?

I'm working on a maven plugin for xmlbeans.  I need to be able to
specify for each use of the plugin which dependencies are in the
classloader that loads the java class used by the plugin (which is
included in the plugin) or what is in the thread context classloader (I
think).

Before I go off and spend hours investigating this I thought I'd ask if
this is possible and how to do it.

Many thanks,
david jencks