Brett,

Would you recommend going to RC1?  As you probably already know we use the
Avalon meta plugin which for the Merlin component wrappers which is only
designed to work with b10 that was the reason why I did not make the move
to RC1.  How much of an effort in your opinion is it to move a plugin
from b10 to RC1?

Thanks,
Alex