Could you create four sub-projects, each with its own source directory,
then only put the ejb-jar.xml file for each in its respective
sourcedir...then, you could have a <preGoal> or something to add the
base [real] EJB sources to the maven.compile.src.set?

I'm only guessing, because I can't even imagine a reason why I'd have to
do something like that. For my part, the silence you've been dealing
with looks like a collective *shrug*...

-john

John Casey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]