Well.. I only ask cause I'm using xdoclet/hibernate combo and it is working just fine. (only generates it to the location I ask).
Just out of curiousity:
What version of XDoclet are you using?

Can you paste your project.properties and build section from your project.xml?
-Tim

Eric Merritt wrote:

--- Tim Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am using xdoclet/hibernate and do not see that
behavior.
Location 2 and 3 might be bugs.
I also have

maven.xdoclet.hibernatedoclet.destdir=${maven.build.dir}/xdoclet/hibernatedoclet

and the generate .hbms are only in that folder.
Do you have something set up in project.xml
resources that might be causing this to occur?
-Tim

I don't really see that I do. Its a pretty
straitforward project file and I am not doing anything
wierd. I will be happy to supply it if anyone is interested.