Okay.. I dont see anything obvious in there (someone else might).
Do you have anything in your maven.xml that would relate to this?
Or are you calling the xdoclet-hibernate task directly from the cmd line?
-Tim

Eric Merritt wrote:

--- Tim Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well.. I only ask cause I'm using xdoclet/hibernate
combo and it is working just fine. (only generates it to the
location I ask).
Just out of curiousity:
What version of XDoclet are you using?

Can you paste your project.properties and build
section from your project.xml?
-Tim

Sure, no problem. Xdoclet plugin version is 1.2

--------------------------------
#
# Maven repository changes
#
maven.repo.remote =
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven,http://dist.codehaus.org,http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/maven

#
# Checkstyle overried
#
maven.checkstyle.properties =
${basedir}/src/conf/checkstyle.xml

#
# Site formating properties
#
maven.ui.body.background=white
maven.ui.body.foreground=black
maven.ui.banner.background=white

#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Hibernate properties
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
maven.xdoclet.hibernatedoclet.destdir=${maven.build.dir}/xdoclet/hibernatedoclet
maven.xdoclet.hibernatedoclet.fileset.0=true
maven.xdoclet.hibernatedoclet.fileset.0.dir=${maven.src.dir}/java
maven.xdoclet.hibernatedoclet.fileset.0.include=**/*.java
maven.xdoclet.hibernatedoclet.hibernate.0.Version=2.0
---------------------

Relevant portion of project.xml

<build>
<sourceDirectory>src/main/java</sourceDirectory>
<unitTestSourceDirectory>src/test/java</unitTestSourceDirectory>
<!-- Unit test cases -->
<unitTest>
<resources>
<resource>
<directory>src/test/java</directory>
<includes>
<include>**/*</include>
</includes>
<excludes>
<exclude>**/*.java</exclude>
</excludes>
</resource>
</resources>
<includes>
<include>**/*Test.java</include>
</includes>
</unitTest> </build>

Eric Merritt wrote:

--- Tim Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am using xdoclet/hibernate and do not see that
behavior.
Location 2 and 3 might be bugs.
I also have

maven.xdoclet.hibernatedoclet.destdir=${maven.build.dir}/xdoclet/hibernatedoclet

and the generate .hbms are only in that folder.
Do you have something set up in project.xml
resources that might be causing this to occur?
-Tim

I don't really see that I do. Its a pretty
straitforward project file and I am not doing

anything

wierd. I will be happy to supply it if anyone is

interested.

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

For additional commands, e-mail: