From: Jörn Gebhardt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 March 2004 10:56
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Download of SNAPSHOT-Plugins

Hi,

by reading the Jelly script of the Plugin Plugin I figured out that if you
want to downlaod the current version of a plugin like this:

maven plugin:download -DartifactId=my-plugin -DgroupId=my-plugins
-Dversion=1.2-SNAPSHOT

and you already have a 1.2-SNAPSHOT version on your disk, it doesn't update
it with a newer version. As this is oky for non SNAPSHOT versions, I would
expect to SNAPSHOT behaviour for SNAPSHOT versions.
Is there any other elegant way to download and install the latest version of
a plugin with a SNAPSHOT version?

Joern