From: Kevin Hagel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 April 2004 16:11
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Whitespace in filepath's when using javadoc plugin

You may have to walk through the directories doing a

dir /x

"C:\Documents and Settings" will look like: C:\DOCUME~1

I develop on a windows box now and the, I just avoid directories with spaces. It confuses the tokenizers.

Bertil Karlsson wrote:

Is there a way around the problem that the javadoc plugin

produces, if

the filepath of sources
contains whitespace?

I have a developer in my project that has his project under 'C:\Documents and Settings\...' and this
seems to upset the javadoc tool. I have browsed the FAQ and

archives

for the javadoc plugin
and also tried to STFW for this problem with no luck!

Greatful for any leads in this matter. I have tried to change the javadoc jelly code to try to
surround the files with "...", but have not been successfull yet.

BRGDS

/Bertil