From: CNI [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 12:17 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: AW: How to implement a nightly build system in maven

Hello,

As a beginner as well I have tried to use Anthill OS, though it lacks
support for calling
Maven goals directly (in the Open Source version). Instead I have written a
little build
script that executes Maven in an Ant <exec> task. Has anyone else utilised
Anthill with
Maven before? Someone found a more elegant way perhaps?

Regards,
Christian Nill