http://gump.apache.org/

Have you looked at gump?

CNI wrote:

Hello,

As a beginner as well I have tried to use Anthill OS, though it lacks support for
calling
Maven goals directly (in the Open Source version). Instead I have written a little
build
script that executes Maven in an Ant <exec> task. Has anyone else utilised Anthill with
Maven before? Someone found a more elegant way perhaps?

Regards,
Christian Nill

I am a maven beginner. We use maven to build and manage our project. Right
now we want to build a nightly build system that will automatically build,
deploy, run all the tests of the project at least once a day. Can anyone
give me some ideas for it? Are there any examples available which I can have
a look?