Dan Washusen wrote:
> I found that I needed the below dependancy in my project.xml file:
>
>         <dependency>
>             <groupId>junit</groupId>
>             <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
>             <version>3.8.1</version>
>         </dependency>
>
> to run my junit tests...

Thanks for the response.  I have that dependency, and added the ant
dependencies as follows just in case:
    <dependency>
      <groupId>junit</groupId>
      <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
      <version>3.8.1</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>ant</groupId>
      <artifactId>ant</artifactId>
      <version>1.5.3-1</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>ant</groupId>
      <artifactId>ant-optional</artifactId>
      <version>1.5.3-1</version>
    </dependency>

I still get the same error.  This is a blank project generated by the genapp
goal.  This is a clean install (AFAIK) of maven 1.0-rc2.  I'm stumped.

Two general questions:

1.  Does anyone else use this goal? (test:test)
2.  If so, did you build from sources?

>From what I can read in the docs, this is a basic operation for maven, and
I've somehow messed it up, but I can't see how.  I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Maury