Hello everybody!

I'm trying to generate the pdf doc for my project but I'm having
some problems with the insertion of PNG image files.
The plugin conplains that the JIMI library is not present.
Checking  the FOP website I saw that I should download and
install this library (or JAI) manually because of license
issues.
I was supposed to copy it to {fop-install-dir}/lib/jimi-1.0.jar.
But I don't have fop installed. So I added it as a dependency in
my POM. It didn't work. The pdf plugin still doesn't find the
jar in the classpath. Do I have to change the plugin jelly
script to make it work? Does anyone know a workaround or a
solution for this?
BTW, I'm using maven-pdf-plugin version 2.1.

Thanks in advance
Fábio