I have a related question.

I have been trying to figure out if Maven can handle a project
that consists of multiple CVS projects with dependencies between
each.

The example is similar to below:

CVS project MyProject1 depends on Foo.jar in CVS CommonProject

CVS project MyProject2 depends on Bar.jar in CVS CommonProject

When I build either MyProject1 or MyProject2, I want to make sure
CommonProject is built too, because I may be modifying code in
it as well.

To me, this seems like a natural way to manage the code in CVS,
instead of one huge CVS project that contains everything. However
I am unclear if Maven (or anything else) can manage a structure
like this.

Thanks for any info...

  --joe