From: Brett Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 20 May 2004 2:25 PM
To: 'Maven Users List'
Subject: RE: External Library dependencies within a project

Dan,

What you are talking about is transitive dependencies and its been on the
TODO list for quite a while. I think it will start to materialise reasonably
soon.

I believe you can inspect the JAR manfiest Class-Path for a list of
dependant JARs?

- Brett
--
Brett Porter
Team Leader, Core Systems

www.sensis.com.au

A leading Australian advertising, information
and directories business.

www.yellowpages.com.au
www.whitepages.com.au
www.citysearch.com.au
www.whereis.com.au
www.telstra.com.au

This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the recipient and may
be confidential and/or legally privileged.
Sensis Pty Ltd disclaims liability for any errors, omissions, viruses, loss and/or
damage arising from using, opening or transmitting this email.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with, disclose, copy
or retain this email and you should notify the sender immediately by return email or
by contacting Sensis Pty Ltd by telephone on [+61 3 9201 4888]