--- Maczka Michal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

that's a good question. whether ( say ) eclipse
or javadoc shall see automagically generated codes at
all.

I generate this stuff automatically because I do not
like to see it :)

Well, upcoming xdoclet 2 does not have any maven
plugin
planned, so maven.xml is the only solution :)

regards,

=====
----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
Arbeitsort: Mainz
Skills:  Programieren, Kentnisse in OpenSource-Bereich