From: Amato Massimiliano (TLAB) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2004 16:17
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Maven and Integration Test

Hello,

I've a problem with my integration tests.

In my system we have both unit and integration test, the first type is perfectly
handled by maven that execute them, and generates a report and a clover coverage too.

Now I also have integration that are test to cover not the single class but a package
and functional tests that must be run on the deployed system that are junit tests
aswell.

All that comes to my mind is to write and additional goal that must override the test
source directory that must be lauched when functional tests wants to be executed,
while for integration i think using them as unit test is the best approach even if
they are not accounted in the clover report

Anyone else ever had a problem like that? What's the solution you implemented?

Max