Hi Mark,

I've set up a project called "doc" which holds the site wide documentation
and use multiproject:site to include the documentation of every project.

I added these properties:
maven.multiproject.basedir=..
maven.multiproject.includes=*/*/project.xml

This is my directory layout:
/doc/
/common/all/
/common/model/
/common/webapp/
/party/model/
/party/webapp/
and so on...

Then I call multiproject:site in /doc/ and everything is generated

If you want you can add navigation links to /doc/xdoc/navigation.xml

    <menu name="Subprojects">
          <item name="Overview" href="projects-overview.html"/>
          <item name="ONess Common"
href="multiproject/oness-common/index.html"/>
          <item name="ONess Common Model"
href="multiproject/oness-common-model/index.html"/>
          and so on ...
    </menu>

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruña, Spain