I would like to hear an answer to this one too. I have a multimodule project also. Site generation only generations a site with the information contained in the parent.xml (that all the modules reference), and nothing from each of the modules e.g. there are no contributors listed as all this information is down deeper in the module poms. I can see that a site is generated under each module, but they are all their own independent sites and not linked together in the overall project site.

I've tried using a site.xml with the menu ref="modules" option to even just get a link to each module site, but there are no modules listed under the Modules menu in the generated project site.

Anyways, an answer to David's question would help me too.

Fiona.

David C. Hicks wrote:
Is there a decent tutorial out there anywhere on how to build the
project site within Maven?  I've found nothing that I would consider
useful.  MDG is rather short on details, too.

I've got a multi-module project that I'm trying to get the site built
and deployed for.  It seems to build, but trying to examine the site is
fruitless.  Module links take me to the Maven site, and my custom pages
don't show up at all - the links appear to be broken.  I just can't find
any clear information that describes a process by which someone can
iteratively work on the site, as they might work on their code.

Any help?
Thanks,
Dave