On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 03:30, Rafal Krzewski wrote:
> Jason van Zyl wrote:

> PS. I'm tracking the m2 progress, and I'm really happy with what I'm
> seeing! I wish I could take a part in that...

It is clipping along at a rapid pace, if you want to try and build with
it we can arrange something. Before the alpha is released I'll probably
ask various folks to do some pre-alpha testing. There are about 14
plugins so far that are being used for testing, but the core will do the
trick as far as building jars. Just let me know and I'll throw you the
password for the bundles created by the CI process.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://maven.apache.org