I have already seen the file. However I understood "enable not to ask" as an
option, whose behavior would be something like:

Define value for context-root [default-value]:

I guess 'enable not to ask' means 'enforce not to ask' :)

Also what about the substitution? Is it impossible to have access to the
default properties (${artifactId} etc) or previous defined properties in
subsequent <defaultValue> ?