Hi,

I have a module in my project that creates an assembly to be deployed to our Nexus repository - only the assembly won't deploy. This was working until this particular build. I've been using the deprecated "attach" goal to cause the assembly to be added to the list of artifacts to be deployed. Suddenly, the assembly will build but not deploy.

We're using Maven 2.0.9 with Assembly plugin 2.2-beta-2.

Any thoughts why this would suddenly stop working? Or, maybe a different way to get the desired result?

Thanks,
Dave