Hello All,
I am trying to delete an additional directory and files inside it with the
maven clean plugin.
Say, the directory is called "abc".  It resides in "ext" which contains
several sub directories. With the configuration below, I am able to delete
the *content* of "abc" (both files and directories) but not the directory
itself.

Any idea how I can delete "abc" as well?  Thank you in advance!
P.S. Currently, I have to use the antrun plugin to do so.  It'd be neater if
I can do it with the clean plugin :)

                 <plugin>
                    <artifactId>maven-clean-plugin</artifactId>
                    <configuration>
                        <verbose>true</verbose>
                        <filesets>
                            <fileset>